Latest Market News
Latest Market News
- SentinelOne’s 101% Revenue Growth Outpaces CrowdStrike’s
- Stocks This Week: Short Sale Recommendations
- Squeeze 8% Dividends From Growthy Small Businesses
- Biden Cancelled $1.5 Billion Of Student Debt For Borrowers, But You Can Still Apply Now
- Do This If You Win $900 Million Lottery Jackpot Tonight
- This Dividend-Powered Plan Lets You Retire In 7 Years
- Malaysian Billionaire Lim Wee Chai’s Top Glove Fourth-Quarter Profit Slumps Amid Softer Demand
- Vegas-Based Casino Stocks Weaken On Macau Regulatory News
- Solana's Market Value Plunges $20 Billion After Outage—Is This Good For Ethereum?
- Qualcomm Enters Oversold Territory
- American Airlines Group Inc Ranked Among Today’s Top Shorts As The Indices Saw Some Minor Losses
- Kansas City Southern Ranked Among Today’s Top Buys As Jobless Claims Continue To Hover Around Pandemic-Era Lows
Guiding Principles Hermes Management
At Hermes Management, we believe in an unconventional and innovative approach to strategic investments and being a true alternative to cookie-cutter old finance firms. Financial turmoil in the world’s leading economies, disillusion with traditional investment companies, and the growing importance of emerging markets, dictate a need for a fresh look at asset management and an “outside the box” approach to investment strategies.
New ideas for a new era
Discovering uncharted markets
We apply old Investment Fundamentals to a new world of innovative Investment Strategies.
Hermes Management is determined to develop and cultivate long-lasting relationships with our clients by offering a collection of innovative and flexible solutions to address their varied investment needs. Our knowledgeable advisors stand ready to present you with a personalized investment strategy that will reflect your short-term and long-term financial expectations, risk margins and diversification requirements.
Our extensive selection of investment solutions and services includes mergers & acquisitions, alternative asset management, private equity, credit business, corporate advisory, real estate, trade finance, cash management, public funds, capital trading and corporate finance.
Hermes Management is committed to provide all of our clients – big or small, corporate or private – with optimal advice and solutions tailored to meet their financial and investment objectives. To that end, we go beyond the traditional realms of investing and focus on opportunities presented by the fast-developing economies in Eastern Europe and throughout the world.
Our wide search span of various key industries in multiple markets that remain under-invested allows us to identify investment prospects that are not only greater in number, but also more diversified. As such, we are able to pursue and capitalize only on the investments that guarantee the biggest returns with minimal risk.
Hermes Management’s portfolio features companies with a knack for discovering and capitalizing on opportunities and favorable conditions presented by current economic, market and geopolitical trends.
Our search for business investments takes us across the whole spectrum of industries and spans multiple geographical regions. Our focus lies on idea-driven businesses with broad market appeal.