Latest Market News
Latest Market News
- Why Copper Stocks Look Interesting Again: A Price Chart Analysis
- BlackRock’s China Relationship Target In Nationwide Ad Campaign
- S&P 500 Falls From Record High But Remains On Track For Its Best Month Since 2020
- Sorry, I’m Still Bearish – Unless This Happens
- Bitcoin Prices Have Been Struggling To Recover After Falling Below $60,000
- Fed May Look To Tapering To Help Solve Inflation And Supply Chain Problems
- How Much Larry Ellison Has Made On Tesla Stock
- Is It Time To Bet On Editas Stock’s Next Leg Lower?
- Can Sirius XM Stock Trade Higher Post Q3?
- What Has Dragged AMC Entertainment Holdings Stock Down 14% In A Week?
- Is Cinemark Holdings Stock Undervalued At $20?
- What To Expect From Costco’s Stock?
Guiding Principles Hermes Management
At Hermes Management, we believe in an unconventional and innovative approach to strategic investments and being a true alternative to cookie-cutter old finance firms. Financial turmoil in the world’s leading economies, disillusion with traditional investment companies, and the growing importance of emerging markets, dictate a need for a fresh look at asset management and an “outside the box” approach to investment strategies.
New ideas for a new era
Discovering uncharted markets
We apply old Investment Fundamentals to a new world of innovative Investment Strategies.
Hermes Management is determined to develop and cultivate long-lasting relationships with our clients by offering a collection of innovative and flexible solutions to address their varied investment needs. Our knowledgeable advisors stand ready to present you with a personalized investment strategy that will reflect your short-term and long-term financial expectations, risk margins and diversification requirements.
Our extensive selection of investment solutions and services includes mergers & acquisitions, alternative asset management, private equity, credit business, corporate advisory, real estate, trade finance, cash management, public funds, capital trading and corporate finance.
Hermes Management is committed to provide all of our clients – big or small, corporate or private – with optimal advice and solutions tailored to meet their financial and investment objectives. To that end, we go beyond the traditional realms of investing and focus on opportunities presented by the fast-developing economies in Eastern Europe and throughout the world.
Our wide search span of various key industries in multiple markets that remain under-invested allows us to identify investment prospects that are not only greater in number, but also more diversified. As such, we are able to pursue and capitalize only on the investments that guarantee the biggest returns with minimal risk.
Hermes Management’s portfolio features companies with a knack for discovering and capitalizing on opportunities and favorable conditions presented by current economic, market and geopolitical trends.
Our search for business investments takes us across the whole spectrum of industries and spans multiple geographical regions. Our focus lies on idea-driven businesses with broad market appeal.